DNGRCT "Do Damage" T-Shirt (2020)
"Do Damage" by DNGRCT T-shirt (2020)
"But Darby said, "Okay they're gonna stop the show - let's fuck this place up! Do Damage!" - Pat Smear (Halloween 1978)
• 100% fine jersey cotton
• Heather grey is 90% cotton, 10% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.3 oz/y² (146 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Blank products stocked in the US are made in USA
• Blank products stocked in the EU are sourced worldwide
Oakland based street artist DNGRCT vandal, rabble rouser, punk rocker works primarily in stencils w/ spray paint in his work always alongside wheat pasting his outdoor work. The East Bay troublemaker signature is a stencil image of a snarky cat w/ fangs wearing an eye patch. DNGRCT strives to express empowerment & equality w/ strong anti-authoritarian and deep support of anarchist progressive direct action including vandalism for social change.
#DidYouKnow that DNGRCT is also the co-founder and owner of Destroy Art Inc?
Copyright © 2020 DESTROY ART INC
PUNKROCKNEVERSTOP // Ⓐ // STAY PMA