Martin H "I Wanna Grow Up Not Blow Up" T-Shirt (red/pink print)
Martin H "I Wanna Grow Up, Not Blow Up" T-shirt (red/pink print)
Sleeve by Martin H. is a collection by Destroy Art Inc, endorsed by the artist Martin H.
The original artwork was placed in the back cover sleeve artwork by Martin H. in the band's release "Fight Back" (1980). Text & color layout by DNGRCT.
• 100% fine jersey cotton by American Apparel
• Heather grey is 90% cotton, 10% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.3 oz/y² (146 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Blank products stocked in the US are made in USA
• Blank products stocked in the EU are sourced worldwide
Martin H. is the enigmatic friend & designer of some of the iconic cover sleeve artworks from the British band Discharge in the very early 80’s. He studied graphic design at the North Staffordshire Polytechnic in Stoke-on-Trent (hometown of Discharge) then later jumped into the Fine Art Department, specializing in print-making. His method & use of photo-montage and manipulation of photographic images created artworks that has now historically impacted the punk aesthetic.
Copyright © 2020 DESTROY ART INC
PUNKROCKNEVERSTOP // Ⓐ // STAY PMA