Stealworks "ACAB/CBGB" T-shirt
Stealworks "ACAB OFUPD" T-shirt
Inspired by the iconic CBGB OMFUG logo!
John Yates (US) is a graphic designer who got his start working for Dead Kennedys’ Alternative Tentacles Records label. Originally from the UK, he also ran his own small label, Allied Recordings, produced the art zine Punchline, and has provided designs for the likes of Stüssy, Burton Snowboards, KR3W Denim, Live Nation, and more. Under the Stealworks nom de plume he produces digitally handcrafted rebellion in various forms.
“What are you rebelling against, Johnny?”
A fitted, comfortable, and soft American Apparel T-shirt that can withstand several washings while maintaining its shape. Great for everyday wear!
• 100% fine jersey cotton
• Heather grey is 90% cotton, 10% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.3 oz/y² (146 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Blank products stocked in the US are made in USA
• Blank products stocked in the EU are sourced worldwide
Copyright © 2020 DESTROY ART INC
PUNKROCKNEVERSTOP // Ⓐ // STAY PMA