Dick Lucas "War" (black) T-Shirt
Licensed by the Artist.
For the first time, Dick Lucas' artwork is now wearable, and in black!
Original collage "War" by Dick Lucas (2004)
Pick up the white shirt version here!
Dick Lucas (UK) is one of the top anarcho-punk voices and vocalist of such iconic punk rock bands as Subhumans (UK), Citizen Fish and Culture Shock, as well as founder of Bluurg Records. As an artist, he creates intricate collages, paints surreal landscapes on canvas, balances mundane objects with extraordinary finesse.
• 100% fine jersey cotton
• Heather grey is 90% cotton, 10% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.3 oz/y² (146 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Blank products stocked in the US are made in USA
• Blank products stocked in the EU are sourced worldwide
For international (outside USA) shipping, please contact us - we will make it happen!
Copyright © 2020 DESTROY ART INC
PUNKROCKNEVERSTOP // Ⓐ // STAY PMA